Monday 15 April 2013

A grunge style

A grunge style
A grunge way of dressing is pretty simplistic due to the attitudes of a "grunge" individual, clothing most commenly worn by fans and musicians would consist of flea market or thrift store items and typical outdoor clothing such as parkas and, most commonly, flannel shirts.
Recently, grunge fashion has come under the view of the media and fashion again, I will use these recent examples to give me ideas for what to use for my own grunge photoshoot for my magazine cover. I researched grunge fashion and models and these are some of the images that I thought reflected the Grunge style well:
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image


1 comment:

  1. Blog like this about Outdoor Clothing or other outdoor information provide very much information to people who looking for it.

    ReplyDelete